Wheeeee!!!! I finished a first draft of a novel, but that’s probably the easy part. Now, it’s time to start editing and shaping it so that it’s in decent enough condition to send off to agents/publishers. Even though I’ve taken a few days off to get some distance from it, I’m really looking forward to jumping back in and working on it. And that is a very, very nice feeling.
Thanks for stopping!
I'm a freelance writer, and have experience in writing about travel, weddings, credit cards, and general features. I can also help you soup up your LinkedIn profile.
Each Friday I post a weekly diversion, which you'll find just over to the left. These are usually postcards from my travels or news from the world of roller derby officiating, which I do in my free time.
If you're here to check out my past work and writing style, click on the Clips section.
If you'd like to hire me to write for you, or you just want to say hello, click on Contact.
Enjoy your stay!
(p.s.--"Jaracz" rhymes with "Ferris")
- Postcard from Victor Harbor bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 1 week ago
- Postcard from Victor Harbor jilljaracz.com/2017/03/10/pos… https://t.co/iSfrlcXeuh 1 week ago
- Postcard from the Future bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Postcard from the Future jilljaracz.com/2017/03/03/pos… https://t.co/7h3XMp7z1I 2 weeks ago
- Let’s Get Season 9 Started! bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 3 weeks ago