Today I’ve got a fun announcement: Today Flash Fiction Magazine has published my story “Reflections on my Journey.” I’m really thrilled to be included on FFM–each day they post a great, quick read. It’s a great place to get a quick hit of literature. I’d go on, but really, a long piece about flash fiction doesn’t seem quite appropriate. Please check out the site though–you won’t regret it.
Thanks for stopping!
I'm a freelance writer, and have experience in writing about travel, weddings, credit cards, and general features. I can also help you soup up your LinkedIn profile.
Each Friday I post a weekly diversion, which you'll find just over to the left. These are usually postcards from my travels or news from the world of roller derby officiating, which I do in my free time.
If you're here to check out my past work and writing style, click on the Clips section.
If you'd like to hire me to write for you, or you just want to say hello, click on Contact.
Enjoy your stay!
(p.s.--"Jaracz" rhymes with "Ferris")
- Postcard from Dubai bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 16 hours ago
- Postcard from Dubai jilljaracz.com/2017/03/24/pos… https://t.co/CJE630MCai 16 hours ago
- Postcard from Victor Harbor bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 2 weeks ago
- Postcard from Victor Harbor jilljaracz.com/2017/03/10/pos… https://t.co/iSfrlcXeuh 2 weeks ago
- Postcard from the Future bloglovin.com/blogs/jill-jar… on @bloglovin 3 weeks ago